Thursday, July 8, 2010

Today's Girls' Brunch At Our Place


Today I had the girls over, so that we could catch up with our Shelley Anne, who has moved away - and is home for the holidays.

Kids and Mums and friends had a good day together, laughing, eating and talking. I love my friends - I didn't want them to go! We had so much to say, so many things to cover - neither one of us, hardly drew breath!

Gabble, gabble, gabble - Paul takes us all in his stride - regardless of how personal or girlie, the conversation turns.

Thanks girls, for your company - I had a beautiful day!

I was going with a 'rustic themed brunch' - hence the leaves and colours of autumn.

2 days ago, Paul and I went to a cafe and on my teaspoon, rested a quaint and fragrant, little star anise - thus, I repeated the idea for my brunch. One can pop it in their tea for a hint of flavour or simply place it on the spoon for effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment