Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tea, coffee, me ?

I have abstained from tea, coffee and alcohol for months.

Last night, Paul and I sat by the fire and with a red wine in my hand and a rosy glow on my cheeks - Paul played me record after record - of all the songs that he wooed me with, when we first met.

Each song took us right back to our courtship, when each of our 5 senses were amplified.

Last night I was courted all over again. I feel so safe and loved with you Paul.

So nice to take time out to connect and 'just be' with your, intimate, significant other.

5 comments:

  1. Two little birdies huddled in a nest how great is life when you find your owm little tree together xox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely evening. I don't know when the last time I had an alcoholic drink was - having tried for so long to fall pregnant and then with breastfeeding and now hoping to fall pregnant again, it's literally been years!! :) I'm off to catch up on your old posts since I've missed the last few. Hope you're having a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful night Tracey, you are so fortunate to be able to recreate those lovely memories together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again Tracey, just wanted to say that the comment you left on my blog was so lovely and really meant a lot xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are beautiful & deserve to be courted- again and again and again!!! songs are so emotive & special in that way! we too did quite a bit of musical courting;-) there are tunes, which in an instant take me straight back to that amazing, crazy, gorgeous place where everything is tingling and you can't get the madly-in-love-smile off your face:-D

    ReplyDelete