Friday, July 30, 2010

Off to Cabaret at the Opera House Tonight!

Tonight Paul and I are watching a cabaret show at the Opera House. My sister, Trudy will drop us into the Opera Bar early, so that we can take in a drink, dinner and the sights and sounds of Sydney.

Lily has packed her Barbie dolls and will stay with Trude in Sydney for the evening. We will catch a cab back to Trudes later in the night, hopefully after a coffee in the city.

Escaping from the daily grind - work has consumed me of late. This half of the year is my busiest time. Sorry to neglect you dear blogging friends. I will get back on the radar this weekend.

xo

3 comments:

  1. Hope you and Paul have a wonderful evening at the show and manage to enjoy a coffee afterwards. Have a great time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful night. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbie dolls in a bag lol cute.

    ReplyDelete