Wednesday, April 7, 2010

An Autumnal Morning...

Good morning and welcome to my blog, Velvetine Lily. Most bloggers have a themed blog space, perhaps about food (blog Stone Soup) or home, (Rubies Place) or life in general (see Sarah Wilson's blog). I love food, home and life so my blog is a melange of all 3.

Enjoy - as I diarise the figments of daily life. Please communicate via my blog or via email if you wish to comment. Apologies for temporarily including myself as a follower, I needed to see if infact what I had set up actually worked and could be sent to a real live person.

Bear with me as I get this special blog up and running - still learning to navigate the blogging world, still coming to terms with blogging etiquette and rumaging for and taking inspiring pictorials for your blogging pleasure x o x o.

Happy blogging! How wonderful that like-minded people (albeit friends) can connect in this magical way, through writing.

Kind regards,
Tracey velvetinelily@hotmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey! Congratulations on your gorgeous new blog, it looks fantastic:) Thank you so much for the invite, I am so thrilled. I hope you enjoy your blogging experience. It will be great to get to know you. Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey! (that feels so weird to write to someone else..haha)...SO glad you stopped by my little blog!! (Thanks Tina for sending you over!) :) And thank you for your very sweet comment!! You are going to love blogging. I'm totally hooked :) There are just so many lovely people out there.....

    Looking forward to more of your posts...I'm your newest follower :)

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey, so lovely to hear from you, so speedily - I love that you have become my newest member! Thank you - you should be so proud of your exquisite blog. I added your Atlanta Bartlett give away to my side bar.
    x o x o I

    ReplyDelete