Thursday, April 8, 2010

"April is the cruellest month..." T S Eliot


T.S Eliot said..."April is the cruellest month..." , I love T.S but I disagree. Now is the snuggly time of year that I love.
Yes, that is a picture of my bum in the shot - my Paul was the photographer. I think we should be taking these shots whilst our bums and bodies are still standing and not drooping. Being in my 30s now, my body is not going to get better. Capture it while we can!
Off for drinks and a 3 course dinner and music tonight with friends. The in-laws are baby sitting, bless their beautiful hearts. This is a rare and special event for Paul and I! We will be listening to Steve Earle's son play to us over dinner. Enjoy your evening what ever you are doing.
Regarding my fire place still life on the mantle, sorry Megan, I know you could do a much better job. A work in progress.

4 comments:

  1. So you.So classic and white in its elegance it reminds me of your room growing up minus the "A hard man is good to find poster".Which by the way I always suspected Ma liked maybe thats why her and Pop were married for 60 years.Oh how I miss that man they dont make man like him anymore how fortunate we are to still have Ma.Love the wedding black and white pic xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't beieve you remember that! I can't believe I hung that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been known for my good memory.I remember lots about my family I also remember
    your artworks and our walks.Trudy catching Tadpoles in creeks two babie lambs a calf named pixie(much to mine and Trudes amusement)what adorable little girls we were growing up.Im glad your Dad and Mum have a property with a big beautiful country home so Lily can get a taste of that perfect country life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes- a country mouse at heart! One of the chapters in my book actually!

    ReplyDelete