Friday, October 1, 2010

I have not played Badminton since Christmas day when I was a kid...what a fabulous game!

Paul bought Lily the shuttlecock and bats to get her through the school holiday boredom that sometimes rears its ugly head.

However... our 5-year-old-John-McEnroe walked off with the huffs on several occasions this morning because Mummy and Paul (sorry did I include Paul, it would be fair to tell the truth here - Mummy ) became quite competitive taking up quite a bit of Lily's game time.

I know what we will all be playing Christmas day this year. Bring on the family comp! Be sure to put a cheap and cheerful Badminton set in every one's Christmas stocking - particularly the adults'. Dad will love you for it. Even the Mums will get into the action I promise you.

1 comment:

  1. I was only thinking the other day about how much I used to love playing badmington in high school PE classes and how my little sister and I would have games against each other in the backyard. So much fun for all ages!

    ReplyDelete