Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A sunny spot at our breakast table



The vase of lilies were from Paul for my birthday. An engagement and a birthday all in the same week!

The pot of parsley, from a friend at work, is sitting on my dining table as I attempt to de-mystify if indeed it is just an old wives tale, that giving parsley to a friend, makes that said friend pregnant!

For those of you who are also 'trying', save yourself the effort of trying to channel the blessings of the fertility Gods, by accruing and displaying bowls of quinces around the home. Quinces in bowls do not deliver.

2 comments:

  1. sending some fertility goodness your way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need someone to give me a massive pot of parsley!! I've tried the whole rosemary sprigs under the bed too - you can cross that one of the list also :) Gorgeous photo x

    ReplyDelete