Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dear girls from work,



No one has ever written me a song and sung it loud and proud in a restaurant full of people! Tatham - hilarious, hats off to you. I learnt a few things about myself! I never knew my derriere caused such speculation at work - particularly from other women! xo

I had the most fun, funny and perfect Hen's night!!!! Thank you little Marie for organising 35 wonderful women to come together and celebrate 'love'. Everyone was so relaxed and happy!

I was positively spoilt! My flowers, champagne, champagne flute and pink and black lingerie, boxed in tissue paper and tied with a ribbon - ahh - so romantic, sexy and beautiful!!!

I love u guys - thank you so much! This time next week I will be married! Watch this space!xo

Tracey

4 comments:

  1. you deserve it gorgeous lady! All the best for the wedding and CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy your honeymoon (is it straight after?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is straight after. One night at the beloved Wingham Tellers, or the 'Old Bank' boutique Bed and Breakfast - I LOVE WINGHAM !!!!!! 6 nights at Australias on the beach, Diamond Beach - seclusion and tranquility in a cabin set on the sand...!

    Lily will stay half an hour away at Nanny and Poppy's farm, riding her pony Sarah and thus will not want to know about Mummy and Paul!

    We will then have another 3 weeks off at home to linger and malinger, read, walk the puppies, drop Lil to school and pick her (which we are both soooooooo looking forward to)...being there for her each day...

    Love u Claire, thanks for your wedding wishes xo Trace, Lil and Paul xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a wonderful hen's night and that you have a great group of friends. Thank you for your lovely comment on our exciting news. Your honeymoon sounds fabulous! Enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey. That sounds like a truly wonderful time with lots of lovely friends. All the very best for the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete